I love Bench and recommend it to anyone who needs a way to quickly manage their finances. We’re concerned to hear about some of your frustrations, and would Bench Bookkeeping Review love the opportunity to connect with you to discuss this further. A member of our Client Success team has been in contact with you in regards to your case.
The ability to “manage by area” within your income statement can prove invaluable in figuring out areas your cash is being wasted. It’s one of the many features offered by Bench.co to help with channeling transactions and formulating decisions whether to invest in a sector or cut your losses. Doing so provides Bench with the ability to import all your transaction and expense data to compile your books. Such a setup can be daunting for some because let’s face it – nobody likes sharing their financial information with anyone. But doing it through an online platform, well, it’s fair to say it feels like an even bigger security risk. Once your books are complete, your bookkeeper will update the status of the task on Bench’s platform to acknowledge that fact.
Why should I choose Bench online bookkeeping services?
If you only need basic bookkeeping and your business makes enough money to sustain the $299 price tag for unlimited monthly bookkeeping support, then Bench is a cost-effective solution. You can try Bench Accounting for free to see if it’s a good fit. Bench Accounting is a great option if you lack in-house accountants or don’t want to purchase or learn how to use accounting software. Bench bookkeepers are trained professionals, so you can be sure that your books are well taken care of, at a fraction of the cost of hiring a local certified public accountant . Bench Accounting has amazing service and always goes above and beyond to meet our accounting and bookkeeping needs.
- Another innovative feature of Bench is that they offer you the option to get your books up to date if you’re behind.
- Considering its features, its benefits, and its pricing, it may well be one of the best investments you’ll make in your business for some time to come.
- Sure, some accounting software packages may be cheaper, but you’ll have to do a lot of the heavy lifting yourself and the software only basically keeps a record of your transactions.
- One of the first things that gets sacrificed when companies prioritize growth and scaling up fast is the ability to personalize.
- To make taxes more hassle-free, you can upgrade to the Premium plan, which includes unlimited bookkeeping and tax support.
Whenever you wish, you’ll be able to check-in with Bench to ensure things are progressing well. It usually only takes them a day or two to get back to you. Be sure to contact them with your query earlier on in the week, otherwise, you could be left waiting a couple of days extra for a reply. This provides a summary of your assets, liabilities, and equity at a given point in time. This report shows the areas of your business where you spend the most money. Presented as a visual chart that is broken down by month, this report gives you a quick glimpse of your revenue, expenses, and net profit.
Pricing and features
All the bookkeepers we had worked with up to that point had struggled to understand our financial processes and the nuances of our business. As with most things in life, there’s not a simple answer to this question. As we’ve said, when you want to do proper bookkeeping for your business, you have several options available.
Merchant Maverick’s ratings are editorial in nature, and are not aggregated from user reviews. Each staff reviewer at Merchant Maverick is a subject matter expert with experience researching, testing, and evaluating small business software and services. Merchant Maverick’s ratings are not influenced by affiliate partnerships. Bench has a simple user dashboard that makes it easy to view your financial data, communicate with your bookkeeping team, or run reports as needed. Since a team of professionals is handling your books and taxes, there’s no complicated software for you to learn. Simply connect your accounts, upload any requested documents, and let the professionals do the work for you.
Unlike accounting software, however, Bench doesn’t offer tools for invoicing, inventory management or bill payment. At CapForge, we set up clients with QuickBooks, usually the Online version https://www.wave-accounting.net/ but occasionally a Desktop version as well. Intuit’s QuickBooks is by far the market share leader for small business accounting software with millions of users dating back over 20 years.
- Instead of self-service software, signing up for Bench connects your business to a team of professional, experienced bookkeepers that balance the books for you.
- Before I found Bench.co, I had been audited multiple times and each one was more painful than the last.
- The feature doesn’t stop with tax season though and they offer year-round tax advisory services and their in-house tax professionals are always on hand for all your tax planning needs.
- Bench’s Essential plan includes the preparation of a year-end financial package needed to file your taxes.
- In addition to saving time and money, Liquid can reduce stress and improve accuracy.
- Webgility seamlessly syncs your sales, expenses, fees, and customer data across all sales channels.
The bookkeeping team will then organize all your uploads and properly categorize them. Sage Business Cloud Accounting is a robust accounting, billing, and invoicing software product that allows you to maintain control over your organization’s finances. Comprehensive invoicing tools ensure that you’re paid on time, while the snap and capture functionality … Compare features and functionalities, segments and pricing plans of Bench.